Thursday, May 26, 2011

Introduction and disclaimers... :)


Introducing the DeWit's on blog. What's that mean? I don't know. Bec would like to start journaling about our adoption process and go backwards and forwards and sideways and upside down to tell our story. (pretty sure she will too) We have about a 15 year back story to this journey that God has placed before us and I have a feeling she'll get back that far... eventually. For now we're simply introducing you to our “blogspot” and inviting you to subscribe to our RSS Feed (whatever that means) or sign up to receive an e-mail whenever we post new content. We will also be using this site to unashamedly ask for your prayers throughout this process. We know it’s going to be a roller coaster and we’ll need all of the prayers we can get throughout.  Thank you!  Until we get more journaling done please check out our favorite adoption and Haiti links on the top and bottom of our blog page. Enjoy! 


As I was going through both Rebecca and my pictures from our Haiti trips in 2010 (me in March, Bec in October) I came across a ton of pictures of us with Haiti kids that I really want to post, but know that it will get confusing since we aren't even to the point of thinking about being matched with kids so if I start posting pictures of us with kids people will wonder. Going through the pictures again also makes me realize just how much I miss Haiti. So be prepared for me to whine about missing Haiti in this blog in addition to talking adoption... :)

 

2 comments:

  1. So exciting! Thanks for sharing your journey with us! The Quittems are praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that I remember the beginnings of this journey. barely, but that is about when our friendship began. Love you guys! And praying for you all.

    ReplyDelete