Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Dossier Progress

I was sitting down tonight to look at the pile of paperwork that is beginning to form our Dossier. It is mind-boggling at times...but we are going through the list bit by bit. I spent a good 45 minutes just organizing the documents that we have already received and making notes on what we still have to accomplish. I feel so much better about the process when things are orderly. Big surprise, I know. So after I had organized everything, I was able to get a clearer picture of where we are in the process. I have to say that I had a pretty big flutter of excitement after I saw our progress! There are a total of 28 items that need to be collected. We have officially obtained 13 of the 28 and are close to obtaining or in the process of obtaining 10 more! That is a grand total of 23 of the 28 already being addressed! Hopefully the ones that we are working on right now will come through quickly so we can wrap up the remaining 5 items to complete our portion of the Dossier process! Please continue to pray for perseverance. Satan works in such sneaky ways. Even tonight as I sat down to work on a part of one document, the computer had something funny happen that caused the keys to work...but only in slow motion. I am serious. I don't know how to explain it more accurately...but somehow it reversed itself and here I am...one step closer to getting this process completed! Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment