Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Steps 1 and 2 are Completed!

I just finally had a moment to sit down at the computer to catch up on the day's emails and was excited to see a letter in the inbox from Erin at CAN. 

She writes, "I wanted to let you guys know that your documents have all been returned from the Secretary of State!  I've just submitted the documents for scanning so that they can be sent to the translator.  Typically, translation takes about 2 weeks. I'll notify you when the documents have been returned by the translator.  When that has been completed, a few documents will go to the consulate for legalization and then your dossier will be shipped to Haiti!"
I am not even sure if Craig is aware of this yet...I am sure that he would have shared this with me. He is at the gym and I can't wait to tell him the good news. It is fantastic to feel the process moving along. That means that we are already through steps 1 and 2 from my last blog.
Over the last weekend, I spent several hours looking through the binder of information that we were given at the LSS Adoption training weekend. It is a lot of valuable information, and I still have much to learn, but I feel that with every day I am more prepared for this transition. 
It is simply fantastic watching God at work through all of this! He knows the plans that He has for us....and we can't wait to see how He allows us to prosper through this experience!
Resting in Jesus, Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment